FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Killerdeals has delivered 250 000+ products since 2006. Lots of happy customers !
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless stated otherwise, the default product warranty period is 6 months starting from the date you’ve received your products. During this time, you’re eligible for a FREE repair or replacement– should it happen that you need one.Any repairs must be confirmed with Killerdeals beforehand. Local customers can visit our warehouse with their proof of sale, for warranty & repair claims. All VHF repairs will be made by Bruce Dunn of Mareltech (Contact 079 099 0496, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) If it’s been intentionally damaged or misused, then it won’t be eligible for a free repair. Customers can visit Bruce at their own cost and pay a separate fee.
We will gladly accept unopened item for credit or refund within 60 days.
All products are subject to Killerdeals original Terms & Conditions.
Also, the Terms & Conditions dealing with the Price Promise:
- Our Price Promise is for certain products available on www.killerdeals.co.za
- We need a competitor’s quotation beforehand for you to qualify – this quote needs to be current and dated
- You must make the claim before you make your purchase
- The product needs to be in stock, available to buy in the same identical make, colour and size, from our South African competitor’s website.
- Competitor must be able to deliver to your door within 72 hours to qualify as a legitimate competitor
- The product must be full price without any discounted offers, or on any promotions
- Our discount promise is verified with our competitor before we send the price difference over
- Competitor must be selling product in Rands (ZAR) for an accurate price comparison
- The price promise discount is only valid to use on www.killerdeals.co.za for the specific product sold on our competitor’s website
- The discount is deposited to your account at killerdeals.co.za, and the price amount is final.
Credit Cards and EFT via Payfast
Payfast offers an easy way to store your credit card information. Easily store your cards for a simple and speedy checkout process. We accept:
- Debit Cards
During the checkout process you will be prompted to select the payment method.
Payflex gives you the freedom to own it today. Offering you a 6 month interest free option. No fuss, no wait, no worries. Get what you want today and pay later, without getting into unwanted debt.
All card payments are 3D Secure. Visit https://www.payflex.co.za/for-shoppers/ for more information.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
Delivery can take up to 10 business days, depending on how fast customs clearances takes place.
Delivery is FREE for orders above R2999 / $200 including VAT (to central locations within South Africa).
If your order is below R2999 / $200, we’ll charge R499/ $33 for the delivery.
*Customers are responsible for clearing of goods, duty & taxes.
We will automatically send you an invoice with the tracking number with all details when your order has been processed.