A Smart Charge Whenever You Need
The LP10.0 is a microprocessor-controlled lead-acid battery charger with a maximum output of 10 amps and an intelligent six-stage charging cycle. This makes it suitable as a universal charger for all common 6, 12, and 24 V car, truck, or marine batteries. While it’s AutoSelect function can automatically recognize the correct voltage and charge accordingly.
It has an extremely simple operation, with a functional display that indicates battery voltage, charging state, charging percentage, and any error messages.
The handy, lightweight device also offers numerous safety functions. These include overcharge, short circuit, overheat and reverse polarity protection. In addition, it has spark- and electro-proof capabilities, so that damage to your sensitive electronics is avoided.
Prepare yourself in an emergency scenario, and ensure your battery has a full charge. Get yours today!
• Designed for charging, trickle charging, regeneration and maintenance of battery types such as gel, AGM, lead-acid, maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries
• Has an advanced AutoSelect function that automatically detects correct voltage and charges appropriately
• Simple operation- the battery that requires charging does not have to be removed
• State of the art LED display that indicates all necessary information related to charging status- such as charging percentage, input voltage (V), output power of terminal device (W), and error messages
• Lightweight and portable device- practical design that’s less than 2kg
• Numerous safety functions- overcharge, short circuit, overheating, and reverse polarity protection
• Spark and electro-proof to prevent damage to sensitive electronics
• AEG 97100 microprocessor-controlled charger LP 10.0 for 6, 12 and 24 V batteries
• Continuous performance 800W, temporary impulse power (0.1 sec): 1600 W
• Recommended for battery capacity: 2 – 225 Ah (depending on the nominal battery voltage), 10 A charging power
• Input voltage 11- 15V direct current
• Output voltage: 230V alternating current (modified sinus wave). Efficiency > 80%
• Connector ST 800: clamps
• USB charging ports: 5V/ 0.5A
• Guaranteed hassle-free money-back returns if you change your mind
What have you got?
1x Battery Charger
Browse more from Homeware.