Killerdeals Garmin Fenix 5X/5X Plus stainless-steel watch bezel – Black
Earn 26 KillerBucks upon purchasing this product.
9 in stock
Extraordinary Custom Finishes.
Looking to add some solid personality to your Garmin smartwatch?
This new watch bezel with sculptured time units offers you a first-class aesthetic. Making your worn watch face seem brand new. Made from polished stainless steel that is lightweight, ultra-thin, and enduring, the classic look and feel are reliable for the challenges faced in your day-to-day lifestyle.
An adhesive surface sticks firmly and securely and doesn’t slide after that – no matter the speedbumps! The beefy bezel exterior doesn’t cause bulk and unwanted weight either. It’s still as amazing and useful as before, but with improved looks to match.
Step-By-Step Application Process.
Follow these guidelines to install your bezel correctly:
1) Without removing anything from the bezel, place it on the watch to judge the correct position.
2) Wipe your device clean, with a dry cloth, from debris and dust.
3) Gently remove the bezel sticker – don’t let the adhesive stick to anything.
4) Hold both sides of the bezel, gently place the adhesive side on your watch’s face and press down lightly but firmly.
5) Aim for a first-time placement, trying to reattach the bezel is troublesome because it isn’t reusable.
Material: Polished stainless steel
Compatibility: Garmin Fenix 5X/5X Plus only
(Does not include Garmin watch – this is not an original Garmin product)
What have you got?
1x Garmin Fenix watch bezel
Browse more from Tools & Spares.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8 × 0.5 cm|
There’s a minimum 6 months warranty with each product. Click here for more information.
Not happy with your purchase? All products are returnable within 60 days. No problem!
Click here for more information.
We have a variety of payment options for your convenience, including Visa, MasterCard, Zapper and Snapscan and Payflex (Pay over 6 weeks interest free) Click here for more information.
1-5 days depending on your area. Same day collections. Click here for more information.