It’s our mission that all of our customers are thrilled by each of their purchases. We’re happy to say that the vast majority of them are smiling from ear to ear. However, we do encounter the occasional problem.
When we do, we always go out of our way to make sure that you turn your frown upside down. Nothing matters more to us.
30 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items.
If you don’t want your item within 30 days of getting it, you’re free to get in touch with us about an exchange, return or refund.
Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify.
Please tell us the reason you’d like to return your product from below:
What happens next?
Our team will authorise the return and you’ll receive a confirmation mail.
If you’d like to exchange:
- The courier is directed to collect the returning item from you. (All details and the waybill is sent to your email so you can print it)
- The delivery courier and collection courier won’t be the same.
- A new order is created and sent to your email.
- The order is then dispatched and tracked normally.
If you’d like a refund:
- As soon as the goods are received by us, you’ll receive an email authorising the refund.
- Send a reply to that email with your bank details.
- (Refund to your credit card: Max 10 working days)
- (Refund to your bank account: Max 7 working days).
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless stated otherwise, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you’ve received your products. During this time, you’re eligible for a FREE repair – should it happen that you need one.
Any repairs must be confirmed with Killerdeals beforehand.
All VHF repairs will be made by Bruce Dunn of Mareltech (Contact 079 099 0496, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) If it’s been intentionally damaged or misused, then it won’t be eligible for a free repair. Customers can visit Bruce at their own cost and pay a separate fee.
Conditions under which we won’t accept a return:
- Faults that arise from normal wear and tear.
- Damage from negligent use, or abuse of the item
- Damage arising from lack of care.
- Damage from electrical surges
- Sea-Air corrosion damage
- Alterations to this product which have caused issues.
Preparing your product(s) for return:
To process your return as quick as possible, please provide the following –
- Package them safely so that they are secure during transit back to us.
- Clearly mark your return with the returns number you’ve been given.
- Add our returns address.
Refund Processing Time:
All refunds are usually processed within 7 working days of receiving the returned items and after an inspection. Assuming everything is in working order, your refund will be processed quick and fast.
For exchanges, the processing time is around 3-6 business days upon receiving your item back. Depending on availability, you’ll get a quick swap.
For refunds, the processing time is also around 3-6 business days. After this the time will depend on your payment method.
Here are the details:
- Wallet refunds take up to 24 hours to appear in your Killerdeals account.
- Credit card’s take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay will depend on credit card companies and intermediaries.
- For repairs, generally it will take from 7-14 business days. Depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
- Killerdeals customer service agents will keep you updated on the repairs process via a ticket system.
In the apparel business we’ve previously noted slight size differences between brands and manufacturers. It’s important that you check the size chart and size conversion chart on the product before ordering it.
If we’ve shipped the wrong size by mistake, we’ll either refund you in FULL, or send you the correct sized item (If you don’t completely hate us).
If you chose the wrong size, we’ll offer a quick exchange or a full refund for you. But please be aware that all shipping costs to return the items will be at your expense.