Often when taking pictures or video underwater we lose the full effect of the stunning colour contrast of fish and coral alike.
Since red is the first colour to be lost when descending in water, when fitted to your GoPro camera this amazing red filter will compensate for the lack of red light in underwater scenes.
The shift in available light will often confuse the camera’s white balance metering, so the red filter helps deliver accurate, vibrant colour in your video, as well as much-needed contrast.
It is made out of a virtually unbreakable organic glass which provides durability, sharpness and produces high-quality imagery.
– Designed to be used in tropical and blue water optimised for use between 10 and 80 feet.
– Best Use: Ambient light (no video lights). Bluewater.
– 100% Brand New & High Quality.
– Easy snap-on installation.
– Compatible with all current GoPro Models including HERO3+ HERO4 HERO4+
Add another dimension to your underwater imaging and discover colours and contrasts so often not even visible to the human eye!
Add to your cart today while stocks last!
What’s in the box
1 x lens filter