Sleepy Head Support:
Can’t wait for your road trip?
It’s exciting at the start, everyone is awake, eager, and enthusiastic. But after a while, eyes become heavy, and sleepy heads slouch over awkwardly. Often ending with painful necks that burden the rest of the adventure.
This amazing car side support headrest keeps necks upright and heads comfortably cushioned, supporting correct posture. For no more complaints about stiff, sore muscles…
Buckle up for the ride and make some amazing memories!
• Luxurious PU leather exterior layer design looks as if it’s custom factory-installed, easy to clean by hand, and safe on the skin
• Absorbent, thick, and soft memory foam material interior material for maximum comfort, endless relaxation, and napping
• Safety padding prevents neck pain and heads from hitting against windows etc. and hurtful wake-up calls
• Quick and convenient attachment with most car headrests (see specification information)
• Supports 180-degree rotation for a freely adjustable height range
• Main support rod is durable, strong ABS plastic material
• American crash-test approved for worst-case scenarios
• Suitable for everyone – kids (4 years and over), teens, adults, and elderly passengers (but never the driver!)
• Design colour: Black
• Material: PU leather, ABS plastic, Memory foam
• For: Children (over 4 years old and 120 cm)- Adults
• Compatibility: Most car headrests with metal bars (Volvo models, Honda Allison, Honda Odyssey, Ford Sharp, and Ford Explorer are not applicable. Toyota Camry, Toyota Levin rear seats are not applicable)
Follow these steps to install:
1) Install the rubber plugs onto the metal bars of your car headrest
2) Insert the A-end of the mounting rod into the B-end
3) Attach the side headrests into both ends of the brackets and tighten the screw caps to lock them in place.
What do you get?
1x Car sleeping neck support headrest
Browse more from Automotive.