Explore New Depths
Looking for a different way to experience the world?
This full-face snorkel dive mask is a welcome companion for your exciting underwater adventures.
Featuring a panoramic viewing window that gives you full 180-degree underwater views, a dual chamber ventilation system and dry top snorkel- this dive mask gives you value for money without compromising your safety when adventuring.
It features a new and improved fog-free ventilation design and easily adjustable straps- so you can enjoy those crystal clear views with ease. You also have the chance to record all the new sights you discover with the optional Go-Pro mount. Place your order today!
• Integrated snorkel provides panoramic viewing window- to beautifully admire a new underwater world
• Optional Go-Pro mount- you can install your underwater camera to record your favourite underwater views
• Innovative one-way valve design that efficiently separates oxygen and carbon dioxide
• Silicone skirt that is anti-fog- so you don’t miss out on anything when exploring
• Straps are easily adjustable and made from non-pinching fabric for a comfortable fit
• Purge valve technology that allows you to easily expel water when in use
• Colour: Black & Orange
• Material: Silicone
• Dimensions: 31.2 x 21 x 11.7 cm/ Unisex-Adult
• Guaranteed hassle-free money-back returns if you change your mind
• Important Information: This snorkel mask is not intended for freediving, deep diving or strenuous swimming in water below 10ft. Kids should use the snorkel mask with adult supervision
What do you get?
1x Snorkel Underwater Dive Mask
2 x Adapters
Installing the Underwater Mask:
- Push the folding buckle so the tube locks correctly
- Install the backup chamber
- Remove the film from the front of the mask
- Wear from top to bottom and adjust the headband to fit your comfortable size
- Adjust the tubes for the angle in the water
Installing the Oxygen:
- Remove the front plug in the direction it indicates
- Use the spare pieces provided to connect the second attachments
- Disassemble the V-shaped inhaler and put it on the sleeve to cover the hole
- Lock the floating ball at the top into the bracket and make sure it’s locked
- Use a 5L (5-7 min) or 10L tank (15-20 min)
- Important: Never dive or snorkel alone- and make sure you’re trained before attempting to breathe with oxygen
Browse more from Boating.